Allylestrenol was used to treat 375 women with threatened pregnancies. Results show that this drug is capable of maintaining pregnancy in a large series of ambulant patients and is safe for both mother and child. Allylestrenol does not maintain pregnancy if placental dysfunction is present, however. Newborns whose mothers are treated with allylestrenol have slightly higher birth weights than controls. The possible role of allylestrenol in this process is discussed. At high doses, allylestrenol effectively stops premature labor, suggesting a selective action on the myometrium.
1,Offer with best quality as well as more competitive price
2, Well experienced in dealing with these products for many years and successful in delivery to you place.
3, Enough stock ensure the prompt delivery time ,
4, Good after-sales service
1. Supplied directly by R&D and production organization.
2. Quality has been guaranteed, and can be produced better as your like.
3. Manufactory supply lead to the lowest price.
4. Always keep the latest products, more choices and we can R&D and production new products to adapt your need.
5. Accept the Service of Custom Synthesis.
Allylestrenol, sold under the brand names Gestanin and Turinal among others, is a progestin medication which is used to treat recurrent and threatened miscarriage and to prevent premature labor in pregnant women